Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last night Sam and I had a really sweet conversation. Before bed we were talking about his day and what he wanted for his birthday and some other stuff. I just love hearing him talk these days because his vocabulary is unbelievable and you never know what he is going to say. Well last night he said, "I love you mom" and I responded that I loved him too. He then said, "God loves me, God loves Emma, and God loves Chloe". His train of thought then shifted and he said, "Mom I sure hope Chloe is coming home soon. She is sad." So we talked about Chloe for a few minutes. He then wanted me to tell him again about his story on the airplane, which is the story about him coming from Korea and us meeting him at the airport and just loving him and hugging him. He then wanted to hear about Emma coming to live with us and of course he had some pretty cute additions to the story. We were just about to fall asleep and he hugged my arm and he said, "Mom, I am so glad I live in your house." Of course I started crying. Well we are about to head out for the day so I better get off the computer. Have a good weekend.

No comments: