Monday, September 8, 2008

We had a good weekend. The kids slept ALL night on Saturday. I heard Emma saying "mama" at about 7:30 AM and I could not believe I actually got 9 hours of sleep. They both woke up happy and with no screaming. Last night they also slept pretty good. The kids went to be about 8:30 and Sam came in our room this morning at 4 and Emma woke up at 5 but they are both still asleep in our bed. I got to be at 9 last night so I am pretty well rested. I am getting ready to go to work but I just wanted to mention that Chloe is 14 months old today. The time is just rolling right along. Our paperwork has already been in Memphis for two weeks. I have to work 8-4 today and then I am planning on going to Curves. Well I posted a video of Sam once again just being silly. He has started making up songs that are silly. You can also see that Emma tries to do everything Sam does. Well have a good day. 

No comments: