Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It is hard to believe that Emma has been home 7 months today. She is such a joy. We are staying home today. I think Tuesdays are going to be me cleaning day. I am not sure how the house got so messy when we have not even been home much the past few days. Well Sam and Emma both ended up in our bed early this morning, like 2:30. They both have just been getting out of bed and coming in our room without the yelling and crying. If they are going to wake up I would rather them just get up and come in our room, it scares me to death when I am woke up by one of them screaming. The bed got crowded so I ended up in Emma's bed. Samuel was up early again this morning. He came in the room with me and watched a movie and I slept a little more. I guess there is not much excitement around here today. I have posted some pictures of Sam and Emma that were taken Emma's first week home. 

No comments: