Friday, September 19, 2008

Last night was pretty crazy. We put Sam and Emma do bed and they were both about asleep and then Sam wanted a drink. Emma then started yelling for her drink. So I brought them a drink and they took a drink and then I took the drinks back to the kitchen, well Emma threw a fit. She did not like me taking her drink but there was no way I was going to let them sleep with their drinks. Emma screamed for like ten minutes and refused to lay back down in the bed and she refused to take the drink. I held her on the couch and she finally settled down. I tried to put her in the bed again and it started all over again. We then put her in our bed and she still was screaming. I gave her the drink back and she finally decided that she was done being mad and went sleep. I ended up sleeping with Sam and he kicked me most of the night. We were all up early and out the door by 6:45.  After work today we went for dinner and we finally got the mulch for the front yard. I have to work tomorrow and Jeremy has a breakfast at church in the morning so I guess we will work in the yard tomorrow afternoon. Sam and Emma are playing in the kitchen and I just heard Sam say to Emma, "Baby you stink. Baby you stink real bad". So I guess I better go change her. 

No comments: