Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Well once again I had a hard time falling asleep last night. Sam and Emma slept pretty good. Sam got up some time this morning and climbed in bed with us and then Emma started crying so Jeremy went to Emma's bed with her and Sam and I stayed in our bed. I had to be at work early so I picked the kids up out of bed and took them straight to the van. They were so sleepy. I dropped them off at Gran and Papa's house and Emma started screaming. I guess she got used to being with me all weekend. It made me sad to see her so upset. I was planning on leaving the kids at Gran's house after I got off work at noon and go exercise and get my house clean but I decided to go ahead and pick them up when I got off work. We came home and I started on the massive mound of laundry. Emma took a little nap and then I took the kids to a friend's house so I could go to Curves. After I got done exercising I went in to get the kids and while I was picking them up I missed a call from our social worker. She left a message that she wanted to talk to us about some documentation she received from AIAA (our agency in MI). I immediatly called her back but she was already gone. My first gut reaction was, "Something is wrong". I talked to the secretary at our agency and she said that she cannot imagine that it was something bad if she did not say it was urgent or she would of stayed around if there was some kind of problem. My mind is just whirling with things it could be about. She will not be in until after 10 tomorrow, so I am just trying to stay calm. It may just be an update or something. Well, Jeremy and I are going to fill out some more grants for Chloe's adoption. I am going to TRY to go to sleep early tonight. I have to have the cats at the vet tomorrow. It is going to be very interesting. I have to figure out how to get two cats in a cage and my two kids in the vet without incident. I am guessing it will be a pretty funny sight. Here are some more pictures from the weekend.

No comments: