Monday, September 22, 2008

We had a good weekend. We just stayed home Saturday afternoon. My friend Lisa brought me a new comforter and assessories for the girl's room. Her daughter is getting new bedding so she passed it on to me and I am very thankful. I had not done anything with the room since we put the full size bed in there, so I moved their room around a little bit and put the new bedding on the bed. Sunday we went to church and then we went to Jeremy's parents for lunch. After lunch we came home for a few hours and then we went to our church picnic. I have posted a few pictures from the picnic. I also posted a video of Sam and my friend Jennifer's little girl, Sarah (yes, this is the same Sarah that says Sam is her boyfriend). They had an egg toss and the kids were pretty funny. I think Sam broke like 6 eggs. They had lots of fun. Sam's teeth are starting to grow kinda crooked and so his two front teeth are starting to have a gap in between them. Well last night Jeremy asked if Sam had something in his teeth and I told him that it was just a gap. Sam turned to Jeremy and said, "It's Ok dad, it's just a hole. I think I am missing a piece." It was so funny the way he said it. Well this morning I had to leave early and the kids were still sleeping so I just picked them up and put them in the van in the pj's and I brought them clothes to change into. Well today Gran and Papa took Sam and Emma to visit several people and made a few trips in Clarksville. When Jeremy went to pick them up this afternoon Sam was still wearing his pajamas! Jeremy asked his mom while he was still wearing them and she thought they were his clothes. Emma got a change because she sat on a blueberry, so she would have been in her pajamas too if not for the blueberry. It makes me laugh to think of Sam running around town wearing his pajamas. Oh well. Well we are going to stay in tomorrow and get some cleaning done.

No comments: