Monday, September 29, 2008

We had a good weekend. We had Sam's birthday party on Saturday and he had a blast. He got a lot of neat Thomas the Train stuff and Jeremy and I decided that he definitely has enough Thomas stuff. Emma also got a bunch of presents. I guess everyone had the same idea of not leaving Emma out so they bought her something too. I almost added Emma's name to the cake and say it was her birthday party too. I am constantly amazed at how many people love my kids. I am very blessed to have so many good friends that would do anything for our family. Everyone left at about 7 o'clock and then we just relaxed and Sam played with his new toys. I still have not quite got the house back together. That is the plan for tomorrow. Sunday after church we went to some friends house for lunch and had a nice afternoon. We then came home and we all took naps. I am not sure what my problem is but I just have not been feeling great the past few days. I woke up yesterday and two more fever blisters had popped up on my upper lip. I usually get them after I have been stressed, but I have not felt very stressed. I guess deep down though I am kinda in a frenzy. I cannot believe that it is almost October. I am having this internal struggle with being excited thinking that I can almost say the Chloe will be home next month but them I am scared to think like that just in case it is not November. I guess as the weeks go by I start to go into panic mode. I have felt really strange the past few days. I have had that familiar feeling that we are about to hear something but nothing yet. Well I am going to try to get to bed. Thankfully I have been sleeping better and so have the kids. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

No comments: