Friday, September 5, 2008


Well I think Friday's are going to be rough around here. We (the kids and I) get spoiled staying home the three days in the middle of the week. It was pouring down rain this morning so that made it that much harder to get out of bed. I got up and got ready and was eating breakfast and the power went out. Poor Jeremy was still in the shower. The power was still not when we left, thirty minutes after it went off. I lit a few candles so I could finish putting on my make up and so we could make our lunches. I finally got everyone in the car and buckled up an headed down the road and I could not remember if I blew both of the candles out. I turned around and went back home to check. I had blown them both out but I am glad I double checked. Sam and Emma had a good day at Gran and Papa's house. Emma though had a blow out in her diaper and today happened to be the day I forgot to put the extra pair of clothes in her bag. Oh, well. We got home a few minutes ago and we are waiting for Jeremy to get home. We are going out to eat and then Jeremy and I are going to get new tennis shoes. Well I think he just pulled in the drive so I better go. 

No comments: