Thursday, September 11, 2008

We are having a pretty good day. I had to get out again today. I forgot to send something to the lawyer for Emma's adoption so I had to fax them the paper. The kids were good. When Jeremy gets home he and the kids are going to take me to Curves and then they are going to get some sandwhiches at Subway and then we are going to get some more mulch for the front of our house. We did not quite finish it this past weekend. We are trying to get some things done before Sam's birthday party in a few weeks. I have been pretty sappy about Sam turning 4 in a few weeks. I got some pictures out the other day because someone asked me if I thought Sam and Chloe looked like each other when he was her age and I had forgotten how small he was when he came home. I have not taken any pictures the last few days so I posted a few of Sam when he was a year old. The first two pictures were taken at his 1st birthday party. The first picture is him wearing his traditional Korean outfit that they wear on the 1st birthday. He did not like wearing it. It was big on him. He could probably wear it now. Emma is taking a nap right now and Sam is just playing with his toys. I did not sleep good last night. I was up pretty late just thinking about a bunch of stuff. I was also praying for my mom who had surgery today. My dad called and everything went as planned so I am thankful. I know she was just really nervous. I thought about laying down with Emma but I have to be at work at 7:15 in the morning so I better not nap or I won't sleep tonight. I have to work a few hours on Saturday and then Jeremy is running in a 5k. We are taking the kids to stay with my brother's family until Sunday. Well I am going to try to get the laundry put away. 

No comments: