Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 01, 2009

We had a wonderful weekend with my sister and niece. Friday we went shopping and then had so much fun with my brother and and his family. My nephews are getting so old. It is hard to believe that Kaleb will be a senior this year. Saturday Kristy and I took Sam and Isabel to see the movie UP and it was so cute. I was not expecting it to be such a great movie. After the movie we went to a girl in our youth group's house for a pool party. The pool was kinda cold so the girls did not want to get in the water. My sister left yesterday, we had church and then we had a fellowship night and pie and cake auction last night at church. We had the auction to help raise money for the kids to go to the Nationals this summer. We actually raised the full amount which was a little over $2,000. The evening ended with a pie in Jeremy's face to the highest bidder. Several people pooled their money and let Sam bid on throwing the pie. He was so funny! Well Sam won the bid and got to throw the pie in his Daddy's face (picture tomorrow). We are glad that we do not have to do any more fundraising for that trip. Well we have a busy week planned. Jeremy is doing the music at Youth Camp this week so he will be gone every evening. We are also getting ready for our trip to Georgia. We are leaving Sunday morning but the girls are staying with Jeremy's parents so I am getting a little anxious. Well Jeremy needs the computer so I better go. He has a few errands to run and then I am going to Curves. Here a few pictures of the kids from Saturday. 




No comments: