Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We are still having a great time here in Illinois. Monday night my mom and I went shopping for a few hours. Tuesday I worked until noon and then came back to my parent's house and put the girls down for a nap. Last night we went shopping again and we went to my favorite pizza place, Monical's Pizza. There is not a Monicals near our house so we love going there when we are home. Today I worked until about 1:30 and then came home and got the kids a bath and the girls are taking a nice nap. Tonight we are having a little birthday party for Chloe with my parents (her birthday is July 8th) and then we have church tonight. Here are a few more pictures from yesterday and today. The pictures of them outside were taken in my parent's neighbors yard. We took the kids over to the neighbors house so she could see the kids and her backyard was just beautiful. The other pictures are from today at work.


No comments: