Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday, June 05, 2009

So I do not have a lot of pictures today. This picture was taken on Wednesday after we got done eating. I just got back from Curves a few minutes ago and thought I would blog a few minutes and then finish getting packed. I thought I would give a quick update on the kids.

Samuel- Sam is my big helper these days. He helps me vacuum and load the dishwasher. He helps me with the laundry and he helps me water the plants. He is becoming such a little man and is getting so excited about starting school. He plays really well with his sisters and he is just a sweetheart. He is such an encourager. He still loves to play with all his trains and he still loves to write and draw. We are still having some trouble with him sleeping all night in his bed but it is getting a little better.  A few funny stories about Sam. Sunday at church there was a little boy who just turned 2 so he was going to Emma's Sunday school class for the first time. His dad dropped him off and the little boy was just screaming. Sam looked at Gran and said, "WHAT is wrong with him?" Gran said he was just a little scared of being in a new class. Sam then replies, "I think there is something wrong with his brain." Sam also has been going with me to Curves, so the other day we went to exercise and then went to Wal-Mart. We were at the store and Sam said, "Mom are you happy I came with you?" I said, "Yes Sam I am very happy you came with me." He then says, "Well it was my pleasure." Juts too cute. 

Emma- She is still my DRAMA QUEEN but she is getting a little better. She is talking so much these days and she is always saying something that we had know idea she knew how to say a certain phrase. Her new favorite phrase is "me do". She is counting to 6 and she knows most of her colors. She is still ALL about doing what her brother does and just follows him around. I think she is going to have a rough time next year when he goes to school. The big thing going on with Emma is potty training. We have some really good days and I think she is getting it and then the next day it is completely frustrating. Yesterday she wet on the carpet four times. She gets so upset when she does it but it has not clicked yet that she should not do that. Jeremy's mom is going to work with her next week while we are gone so maybe she will have better luck. Emma sleeps pretty good at night. She usually wakes up early but goes back to sleep. She is pretty sweet most of the time but her and Chloe have a few cat fights every day. Emma is also into drawing and "writing" in her little notebook. 

Chloe- My little Chloe-Bear is just growing like a weed. She is staring to loose her little baby face and it makes me a little sad. It is hard to believe that she will be 2 next month. She has added a few new words to her vocabulary so that is getting better. She also uses her hands and other things to try to communicate to us. She sticks out her tongue and points to her mouth when she wants something to eat, which is quite often. She still tries to steal the others food when she is finished so meal time is quite interesting most nights. The other day Chloe tried to take an M&M out of Emma's mouth. Chloe is such a sweetie and she loves to cuddle. She can point to everybody  in our family when we ask her were they are. She still loves to smile and she has the funniest expressions. She is becoming very independent. She still is my best sleeper. She takes great naps and sleeps all night. She also likes to do whatever her siblings are doing. 

Well that is about it. It is going to be crazy around here the next few days so this will be my last blog for awhile. Please pray for us as we travel and please pray for me and the girls. I am really getting sick just thinking about leaving them for a week. I know I like a break from them once in a while but a week is little too long. So please pray for us. 

No comments: