Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Yesterday was a really nice day. Yesterday morning I went to the chiropractor for an adjustment, we went to the local pizza place for lunch, I went to get an amazing massage, and the we had youth group last night, so it was a great day. I am a little sore from the chiropractor and massage. I have been having some problems with my hip for a few months now. It has been hurting from my hip and all the way down my left leg. Well it is Bursitis. I thought the chiropractor was trying to kill me when he was working out the muscles in my leg. He showed me some stretches and I am supposed to just rub my leg as hard as I can to loosen it up. Well I need to go. I have to take Molly to the vet for some more shots and then I am going to go exercise. I then need to get back and clean and pack. Well I will write more about the kids tomorrow and what they are up to these days tomorrow. Have a great day. 




No comments: