Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It has been a pretty busy morning. The kids slept until about 8:00 so that was nice. Jeremy cooked some eggs and bacon and then I went to Curves. After Curves I had to go to the post office and mail some shoes to my sister that she had left at my house. I also made a quick stop at Good Will. I was looking for some work clothes for our trip next week but I could not find any. It is hard to find petite pants at Good Will. I then went to Wal-Mart because I forgot something yesterday when I was there. Sam and I went yesterday to the store and we bought some flowers that we planted yesterday. It was so hot outside but it feels nice to work outside. The girls are taking a nap and we are planning on going swimming when they wake up. It started raining a little just a few minutes ago but we are hoping it is just a short shower passing through. Jeremy and Sam are leaving this afternoon to go to camp for the evening. Tomorrow is our 9th wedding anniversary and Jeremy has planned a very relaxing day for me which includes a massage and a afternoon to myself so I am pretty excited. Well that is about all that is going on. I am trying to get my laundry done and the house cleaned up AGAIN. Have a great day. 

No comments: