Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday, June 25, 209

We are heading back to TN today. It was really nice being home for a few days. I cannot remember the last time I was home when it was not a holiday. We are leaving in a few hours and then we are stopping in Sesser, IL to get the kids pictures taken by Jessica Hollis Photography. She takes amazing pictures and I am very excited for her to take the kids pictures. I am a little nervous since we will be traveling 4 hours before we get to her. I am also not sure what Chloe will do. She still is my smiley little girl but she has been making these weird faces when I am trying to take her picture. I think she is trying to say cheese and it just looks like she is mad or something. Jessica took our wedding pictures 9 years ago and I think it is neat my kids will have their pictures made by her too. Anyway, the kids have been really good this week. They all slept good every night and have played well together. Sam is not quite ready to go home. He said this morning, "Mom I am not excited about going home." He is ready to see Molly but I do not think he knows we will not be seeing her until tomorrow. I also talked to Jeremy a few minutes ago. I have not talked to him since Sunday. They were on a bus heading to visit a volcano. He will not be home until late Saturday night so it will be a little weird being home two days when he is not home. Well I better go. I need to get the van packed up. I wanted to post this morning because I am not sure when I will be posting again. A few days before we left our Internet connection was having some problems so we are thinking about switching our cable and Internet to a different company. I am not sure if we will have Internet when I get home and I do not know when it will be switched. So if I do not post next week that is the reason and will post again when we get it fixed. Well here are a few pictures of Chloe opening presents and having some cake. She was a little unsure about what was going on. We are planning on having a party for her closer to her birthday and I am a little worried about Emma. She has not been responding well to Chloe getting presents. Chloe got a Dora chair and a Dora phone and Emma was not happy.





No comments: