Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday, June 19, 2009

Well there is not much going on here today. I went to Curves this morning and now I am trying to finish up getting packed for our trip to Illinois and get the house cleaned. It is really hot here today so we are keeping the kids inside today. Jeremy and I are going on a date tonight so that will be fun. We are going to see the movie "The Proposal" that comes out tonight and get something to eat. Janna is coming to watch the kids. The kids are getting excited about our trip to Grandma's house. Sam and Emma keep putting toys in their backpacks thinking they are taking all that stuff on the trip. I have to keep sneaking the things out of their bags. Sam is starting to play cowboy again and he wanted me to video him telling a cowboy story. It is so funny to hear him say "howdy ya'll". Emma is doing better on potty training. She does so much better when we keep a pull-up on her. If we put underwear on her she has more accidents, but she is staring to get the hang of the potty training thing. Chloe is still being Chloe. She is sweet and is trying to say new things even though she still refuses to say "dada". Well I better get going. I need to get the gang some lunch.

No comments: