Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday, May 29, 2009

Yesterday was Jeremy's interview for the doctoral program at Tennessee State University and he was accepted! He is really excited. We know that the next few years of more school is going to be difficult at times, but I am so proud of him and I know that being a principal is something he has always wanted to do. 

Well the kids are having a blast with their cousin Isabel. My sister got here last night around 8:30 and Sam was so happy. He was actually driving me crazy yesterday. He kept asking yesterday "why is it taking sooo long for Isabel to get here".  Sam, Emma, and Isabel slept in the living room last night and did great. Well we are about to get ready and go to Target and Wal-Mart. My brother and his family are coming over tonight for supper so I think I am going to pick up some Whitts BBQ.  Emma has been doing pretty good at the potty training thing. She has had a few accidents but they are getting fewer every day and she is starting to tell us when she has to go. Well here are a few pictures from the last few days. Sam has started standing on his head on the couch while he watches TV. This is so strange because this is what I used to do when I was a kid.




No comments: