Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday, June 12, 2009

We are all finally home! We had a great week but I was ready to see the girls. We did so much this past week and I will share more tomorrow and maybe post some pictures. Sam did so great this week. I thought for sure he would be in complete meltdown mode by the end of the week but he was still a trooper today. The girls also did good at Gran and Papa's house and they were very excited to see us this evening. Emma is just talking up a storm and she seems to have grown up so much this week. We are all VERY happy to be home. We got home about 6:00 and then Chloe and I ran to the grocery store. I have a mound of dirty clothes and I am not looking forward to putting everything away. Well check back tomorrow for pictures and more information from our week. 

No comments: