Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday, June 06, 2009- One quick story

I know, I know, I said I was not going to post but I had to share a funny story about Sam. We just got home a few minutes ago from running a few errands and getting our car washed by our youth group. We got home and Emma was still dry from all our errands so I put her right on the potty when we got home. Chloe was needing help with something so I stepped out of the bathroom for a minute. When Emma goes potty she gets an M&M and she gets 2-3 M&M's if she poopies in the potty (sorry for the gross wording). Well Sam was in the bathroom with Emma and I heard him saying this to Emma after she went potty," Great job Emma. Now you get an M&M. But you know what, if you have diahria you get FIVE M&M's." That boy cracks me up!

No comments: