Friday, June 5, 2009

Two more pictures

I know I said I was not going to blog anymore but I have had some people ask me about how Molly is doing so I thought I would post these pictures and give a quick update. Molly is still the main attraction around our house. The kids just squeal with delight when she is around. I thought I would have a hard time keeping Molly an outside dog but I have done really good about keeping her outside. We have a long tie out for her outside under some trees and she is very content out there. We bring her inside before bedtime to play with her and then she sleeps in the garage. We are still looking into and pricing fences and things like that but for now the arrangement is working. I took her to the vet yesterday and she already weighs about 15 pounds, so she is going to be pretty big. She is a really sweet dog and Sam has taken on the responsibility of getting her food and water. 



No comments: