Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday, June 15, 2009

We had a pretty good day. The kids slept until about 7:30 and probably would have slept longer if my dear Sam had not wet the bed. Jeremy and I are taking turns sleeping in this week so today was his day to sleep in and tomorrow is my day (Yea!) I planned on getting all the towels and blankets washed from the trip but I had to get the sheets cleaned first. After Jeremy got up we all got ready and went up to Vandy to visit Papaw Stacks. He is not really our papaw but they are a very dear couple that has been great friends with Jeremy's family since he was a little boy. He and Mamaw are very dear to us and our kids. Papaw fell and broke his hip a few days ago and had surgery yesterday. Because of his age and health they were not sure how the surgery would go but he did really good. He grinned from ear to ear when he heard Samuel in his room today. Sam and Emma made him a card last night and they were so proud to give it to him. After the hospital visit we went to eat lunch and then we went Target and Old Navy. Jeremy is leaving next week for Costa Rica and so he needed a few supplies for his trip. On the way home we stopped at Jennifer's house to get Sam his haircut (picture tomorrow). After we got home I went to Curves to exercise and then came home and made supper. Thankfully we were given some chicken that was left over from church yesterday so I made that and few sides. Well I better go. I still have so much to do around the house. Here are a few pictures from yesterday. 




No comments: