Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The word around here yesterday was cleaning. I cleaned and organized all day. It was tiring but it feels great to have my house so clean. When Jeremy got home we went to Clarksville to eat supper because I did not want to mess my kitchen up after cleaning it so much. We also needed to get a new bookshelf for the kids. When I moved their old bookshelf on Monday it fell apart. It was a pretty cheap shelf and I think I am the one that put it together so it probably was not put together properly. So we went to Big Lots and bought a new bookshelf and then we went to O'Charleys to eat. Sam and Emma slept good last night but Chloe cried out several times. Her nose is running and she has had cold on her eye the past few morning so she may not be feeling great. She cried out but when I would go check on her she was still asleep. She got out of bed Monday night at 1 AM but she actually came to our room this time. Jeremy got up and took her back to bed and she slept until 7. She got out of bed this morning at 6 and was knocking on the bathroom door. I guess she could hear Jeremy getting his shower. I put her back in our bed but she did not go back to sleep. Sam then came in my bed and then Emma came in our room. She was pushing on my head telling me to "scoot". She was trying to get in the bed but there was not any room. We got out of bed at 7:30 and then I finished up picking up around the house. I got the kids dressed and fed and then I put the girls down for a nap at 9. Our social worker came at about 9:45 and I was glad I was ready because she was 45 minutes early. The meeting went really good. Chloe is adjusting great to our family. It is so nice talking with this particular social worker because she is an adopted parent and she knows exactly what I am talking about. The kids were pretty good while she was here. Chloe stayed pretty close to me but she also showed some of her personality. Sam showed off a little but not too bad. Emma was asleep for most of the visit but was so sweet when she did wake up. The social worker left about 30 minutes ago and the kids are playing and starting to act crazy. I need to get them so lunch so I better go. It is so nice that I do not have to clean today so I plan on just relaxing a little. 

No comments: