Tuesday, February 3, 2009

There is not much going on today. I think we are just staying home. The girls have not been sleeping good at night. I am not quite sure why. Emma cries out and then wakes Chloe up then Chloe will cry out and wake Emma up. Chloe woke up at 6:00 this morning. I tried to get her back to sleep but she just kept playing. I was going to try to switch Chloe to Sam's room and let Sam sleep in Emma's room since Sam was not sleeping in his bed. I thought that might help the girls from waking each other up. Well when I told Sam what I was going to do he did not like that idea so I told him that he needed to start sleeping in his bed or I was going to give Chloe his bed, he has slept all night his bed the last two nights. I wish I would of thought of that earlier. Well yesterday the kids just played at home. Sam played his Leap Frog computer most of the day yesterday and is playing again this morning. He does really good on the games. Jeremy came home at lunch yesterday because his stomach was hurting again. When he got home I went to Curves and then did some grocery shopping. It was nice to get out of the house by myself. We do not have much planned for the week but my sister-in-law and brother are keeping the kids on Saturday so Jeremy and I can have a date, whatever that is:) Well I better go the kids need a refill and I need to get Emma on the potty. Emma has done really well on going potty. She would probably do a lot better if I was better on my toes. I try to put her on the potty every 30 minutes but I will get busy doing something and forget. 

No comments: