Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not much going on today at our house. Today is laundry day so I will be spending most of my time on the laundry room and my room getting the laundry washed and put away. I have to run a load almost every day but today I try to get everything washed and put away. The kids slept pretty good last night. I was up once with Emma but nobody was up walking round the house so that was good. The kids slept until 7:30, but the girls are already acting sleepy so I will put them down for a nap in a few minutes. Well that is about it for the day. Here are a few pictures from last night. The kids got some new pj's from my mom. They arrived yesterday in the mail and the kids were so excited. They wanted to put them on yesterday afternoon. Well the girls wanted their picture taken in them but Sam said he was embarrassed to have his picture taken in his pajamas. Well Chloe is almost asleep on the floor so I better put them in the bed.

No comments: