Friday, February 27, 2009

Well the streak of the kids sleeping well was over last night. Chloe started crying out at 11:30. I got up and got her back to sleep and then went back to bed. A few minutes later she cried out again. This happened 4 times and I finally just got in the bed with her. She was restless all night. It started storming and Samuel got up and got in the bed with me and Chloe. About 3 AM I got up to turn the TV on to check the weather. It sounded like our house was about to blow away. As soon as I got up Sam followed me into the living room. Sam and I laid on the couch for a little bit watching the weather. We went back to bed but then Emma woke up a few hours later. She has been waking up so early and just whines and carries on. Jeremy was up getting ready so he got her settled with her drink and cereal and then I got up about 7. So I am really tired today. It is supposed to rain most of the day so I think this will be pajama day around here and we may just lounge all day. Yesterday was pretty uneventful. The kids fought a lot yesterday so that was kinda draining. Sam and Emma said they were "making a movie" but they kept fighting over stuff. I asked them if they were making an action movie. Obviously they did not know what I was talking about. After Jeremy got home I went to Curves. I have gone three times a week for the past three weeks and I am starting to see some difference. We do not have anything planned for tomorrow. Sunday after church we are going to eat at Logan's Roadhouse with the teens and then we are hanging out at the church. Sunday night we are going to Ronald McDonald House to cook supper so we have a busy day Sunday. The girls are staying with Gran and PaPa Sunday afternoon. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend, 

No comments: