Monday, February 23, 2009

We had a good weekend. Saturday night the teens from church came over and we had so much fun. We all just hung out playing games and watching movies. My kids were so hyper! Our friends Frank and Jennifer came and so they brought their girls and Samuel was soo excited that Sarah was coming to his house. He kept telling the teens that she was coming to play. One of the teens asked Sam if Sarah was his girlfriend and he proudly said, "No, momma is my girlfriend!" It was so sweet. The kids just played and played. Samuel was so hot and sweaty from playing so hard. After the teens left I thought I would never get the kids settled down. They finally fell asleep but all three were restless ALL night. I think I slept 3 hours Saturday night. Sunday after church we went to Jeremy's parents for lunch and then we came home and took a nap. Last night was the Free Will Baptist Bible College rally. Each year the churches of the northern quarterly have a rally to raise money for the college. The kids sat through the service pretty good but they started to get restless toward the end. While at the rally we saw our friends the Lewis' and where able to talk with them for a few minutes. I happened to have my camera so I got a picture of our kids together. The lighting was kinda bad so my girls' faces are kinda glowing. After the rally we took some of our teens to a new pizza place in our little town. It was really good and the kids loved it. I was so tired last night but thankfully all three kids slept through the night so I got a good 8 hours of sleep. Today we just stayed home and I got some laundry done and the kids then played in the laundry baskets. Emma was pretty fussy and bossy today but the kids played pretty good together. When Jeremy got home I went to Curves and then to Wal-Mart for a few things. It is pretty cold here again so I am not making any plans on leaving the house this week with the kids. 

No comments: