Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is is Wednesday already? This week is just flying by. Well we do not have any plans again today except for church tonight if Chloe is feeling better. Yesterday when Chloe woke up from her nap she was crying and that is not like her. I picked her up and she felt like she had a fever. I checked it and it was 101 so I gave her some Tylenol and the fever went down. The fever was back last night before bed and she still has a fever of about 100 this morning. She does not seem to be hurting anywhere but she definitely is not her cheerful self. All three kids slept through the night again last night. I was up twice to check on Chloe but we all slept until about 7:45 so I feel pretty good. Well I did not take any pictures yesterday but here are the girls wearing their hats. They were taken on Sunday when it was so cold. 

No comments: