Saturday, February 21, 2009

We have had a good past few days. The girls have been a little bit of a handful though. Since I have rearranged the rooms Emma seems to of forgotten some of the rules around here. She has been getting into things that she has not touched in months. And of course Chloe will do everything that Emma is doing. Thursday I went to Curves and when I got home I started making supper and I heard Sam yelling at Chloe to stop. Sam was in the bathroom so I knew it was not good. I ran in the bathroom and Chloe was about to dive head first in the toilet. She had her arms in and her head was about to be in the water. I then went back to the kitchen and Sam wanted to show me something. He took me to a wet spot on the floor to show me that Chloe had put his remote control to his truck in the toilet while I was gone. Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart with the kids for a few items and we just walked around looking at different things. Well I was ready to go so I had the kids put their coats back on and I realized that Chloe's coat was not in the basket. I had to go back through the whole store to find it. She somehow threw it out of the buggy without me knowing. You can see from the picture that Chloe has also decided to join in the fun of putting that basket on her head. Her siblings seem to think it is fun so she is also doing it now. Well I better go. The youth group is coming over tonight. 

No comments: