Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a good day yesterday. The kids played really good together. The girls are really starting to play nicely together. They were playing in their room and every time I went in to check on them Chloe was trying to do everything Emma was doing. Sam is all about trying to write his letters or numbers these days. I think he is ready to start school. We stayed home yesterday until Jeremy got home and then we went to eat and went to see our friend Cathy. The kids loved seeing her dogs and eating all her yummy candy. We do not have any specific plans for today. Samuel is going to a train show with Aunt Janna and Jeremy and I are taking the girls for lunch and maybe go to the mall. Jeremy brought the kids home a stuffed animal and balloons on Thursday for the Valentine's presents so no more gifts today.I realized this week that I am way too overprotective when it comes to Sam. Janna asked us Wednesday if she could take Sam today and I have been so nervous about not being with him. I just worry so much when I am not with him and it does not matter who he is with. Anyway, I know he will have fun and I know that she will be watching him. 
The kids have been sleeping better, but Sam has started wanting to sleep in the living room again. The girls slept most of the night. Chloe somehow fell off the bed at 5:30 this morning so we were up with the girls. The only way she could of fell off the way she did was if she was already trying to get out of the bed. We all kinda of dozed on and off the rest of the morning but I do not think any of us really went back to sleep. The girls are already acting like the need a nap. Well last night we were in the van and Sam said, "Mom, I love you." So Jeremy told Sam that he loved him. Sam then said, "I love EVERYBODY, even you daddy." It was so cute the way he said it. Well I better get ready. I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

No comments: