Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Well there is not much going on today. I am not planning on going anywhere and since Jeremy left the computer here today I will probably not get much done around the house today. The kids slept pretty good last night. Emma came in our room at about 2 AM and she was all over the bed so I got up and slept with Chloe. So I had to get up once but I still slept pretty good. Well I have a funny story to share about Samuel. Saturday Jeremy took him to Wendy's for lunch and while they were there they somehow got talking about where hamburgers come from. So Jeremy said to Sam, "Did you know that hamburgers are made from cows?" Sam just looked at Jeremy and said he did not know that. Then Jeremy said, "and bacon comes from pigs." Well Sam looked at Jeremy like he was crazy and in the most sarcastic voice Sam says, "and horses come from trees." Jeremy said it was so cute. Well here is a picture of the kids playing in the baskets yesterday. 

No comments: