Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not much to blog about today. I have a dentist appointment at noon and the kids are going to Gran and Papa's while I am at the dentist. The kids slept good last night. I vaguely remember getting up once or twice because Chloe cried out but she was still asleep. I would not be surprised if I just thought I heard her cry out since there is usually a child crying at some point every night. I heard Chloe around 6:15 this morning but she was still in her bed. I made her lay back down and then I laid down with her and she went back to sleep. I woke up about 7:45 and all three kids and myself where in Chloe's twin size bed. After the dentist I might go to the store but I am still trying to decide. The dentist is supposed to have my check for he overpayment today so that will be nice. I think I mentioned that I had an overpayment from all the work I had done in November. I was a little frustrated because I was told 6 weeks ago about the overpayment and they told me they would send me the check. I never heard anything else so I called them last week and asked them to have it today when I came in for my appointment. It is so crazy how these places want your money right this second but if they owe you something you have to hound them for weeks. Well I better get going. I need to get everyone ready and then I am going to try and get the girls down for their morning nap before we go. Both girls have a runny nose this morning so I am hoping they are not getting sick again. 

No comments: