Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well there still is not much exciting going on at our house. The kids slept great again last night. Emma woke up early this morning but she went back to sleep in our bed. The girls have also been taking great naps since I switched their sleeping arrangements. When the were sleeping in the same bed I was lucking if they slept 45 minutes to an hour but now they are taking sold hour and half to two hour naps. Chloe also seems to be feeling better. Her fever was gone this morning. I ended up keeping her home last night and Jeremy took Sam and Emma to church with them. I really wanted to get out but it was such a sweet evening with Chloe. I do not remember when I have spent a few hours just with Chloe. We cuddled and played and it was so nice. It is really nice to see how much she is getting settled into our family. Well the plan for today is to get my house cleaned. We already made a quick trip out this morning. I needed to go to the bank and I have been putting it off all week. So this morning I loaded everyone up and went by Sonic for my Diet Coke and the kids love those french toast sticks. We then by the bank and came back home. The girls are down for their morning nap so I better get going while I have a chance to get some things done. 

No comments: