Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We have had a pretty good day. It started early when the kids decided to wake up at about 6:15 this morning. I got up and got the house picked up and then got ready for my dentist appointment. Our friend came over to watch the kids and I was very thankful. Jeremy's parents are out of town this week and when I found out a few weeks ago that they could not watch the kids I asked someone but I told her the wrong day. I thought my appointment was tomorrow. I knew it was on the 20th but for some reason I thought it was a Thursday. So yesterday when I called to remind my friend she could not watch them today because she thought she was watching them tomorrow. Thankfully another friend was gracious to come and watch the kids. I got a great report from the dentist so I was happy. I am taking Sam back to the dentist tomorrow to get his teeth cleaned. I think we will also make a Wal-Mart run. We have been stuck at home the last few weeks so we may get out for a while tomorrow. 



No comments: