Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday. May 25, 2009

Our restful weekend turned out to be kinda busy. Saturday we went to a graduation party and then we went to the mall to pick up a few things. Sunday after church we went to Jeremy's parents for a cook-out and then we stayed at their house for a few hours. We got home about 3:30 and we all decided to take a short nap. Well our short nap turned into a 2 1/2 hour nap. I woke up and it was a little after 6:00. The kids slept about 10 more minutes after I got up. So you can probably guess that we had a late night since none of us went to bed at our normal time. I did put the girls to bed at about 10:00 but I think Chloe was still awake at 10:45. Emma woke up a few times wanting a drink but the kids slept until 8:00. We have plans to go swimming at our friend's house this afternoon but right now it is kinda gloomy here so I am not sure if it is going to rain. The kids are pretty excited about swimming even though it is not my favorite thing in the world. I am not a fan of wearing a swimsuit:) Well, I know I have said this before but I mean it this time, I have started potty training Emma again. I have tried several times to start potty training her and she has done really good but it was just too crazy for me to keep up. Now that Jeremy is home I can work with her so much better. We are on day 3 and she is doing great. I am hoping it continues to go this smoothly. Well we have a busy week ahead of us. Tomorrow we are going out to our agency for our third post placement visit and the we are going to to the zoo while we are in Nashville. Jeremy had a dentist appointment in the afternoon to get a cavity filled and then we have a work night in our youth group room. Thursday Jeremy has an interview at Tennessee State University to get into their Doctoral of Educational Administration Degree. He is pretty nervous so please say an extra prayer for him. He will be given a topic and has to write on that topic for an hour. My sister is also coming in on Thursday so I cannot wait to see her. Well I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day. Here are my kids being silly last night. 


No comments: