Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday, May 08, 2009

We are all doing OK today. Yesterday was another day at home. Actually I will be having many days at home until Jeremy is out of school. Wednesday on Jeremy's way home his car broke down. He talked to a friend that knows about cars and it is either a $200 fix or a "cost more then the car is worth fix". Jeremy is trying to find someone with a trailer to take it to a mechanic. We do not want to pay for a tow just to find out it is not worth fixing. I am trying not to worry about it but we cannot really afford the expense of a new car. We only need one car for the summer so if the car cannot be fixed we will probably wait until school starts again to get a different car. So, it is a little overwhelming being stuck in the house and knowing that I cannot go anywhere if I wanted. Last night when Jeremy got home we went to Sam's Club to restock the teen room at church. We got a pizza at Sam's for supper and it was actually pretty good. Jeremy brought us home and then went to the church to unload all the drinks and snacks. Today is about the same as yesterday. We are staying home. I will probably clean again today. I am going to go to Curves tonight when Jeremy gets home. I have not been in a few weeks. In fact they called me Monday to make sure I was OK. Jeremy and some teens are going to see the new X-Men movie tonight. I want to see it but they are going to a late show and I don't want to ask someone to keep the kids that late. Well Jeremy's class at school has been learning about frogs and crabs in their science class at school so they have a bunch of these little critters in the class. He brought home a frog for Sam on Wednesday. The pictures below are of the kids looking at the frog.





No comments: