Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Well my kids have been early risers the last few days. At least two of them have been waking up at 6:30 and then waking the third one up, so we have been up for almost an hour. Sam was excited again this morning when he found his four quarters under his pillow. We do not have anything planned for today. Jeremy has to go to the dentist after school today and then I am going to try to get to Curves when he gets home. His appointment is at 5:00 so I may not make to Curves. I have to go tomorrow to the dentist but just for a cleaning. Because of all the problems I had I have been going back every three months to get me gums cleaned. I should be able to start going every six months after tomorrow. So I guess this is the week for our family to visit the dentist. Sam is doing good. He slept most of the afternoon yesterday and his mouth was a little sore, but he does not seem to be hurting. Well that is about all for today. I have got to work on some laundry. Here are some more pictures from the weekend and yesterday. 





No comments: