Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Well I think Sam is feeling much better. After his long nap yesterday afternoon he was back to his happy self. In fact it was difficult to keep him from playing so rough. The dentist wanted him to take it easy the rest of the day but that was difficult to do. To help keep him occupied he helped me vacuum the kitchen. Last night Sam put his tooth under his pillow and he was so excited this morning to find money until his pillow. It was the sweetest thing! His eyes just lit up! It hit me last night that Sam actually lost his first tooth yesterday. I was not thinking about it being a milestone since it had to be pulled but I am sure that I will be keeping the tooth. They put the tooth in this cute little mouse container, so that it was Sam is holding in the picture below. We all finally got a good night's sleep last night. I have already decided that we are staying home today. In fact we may all stay in our pajamas. The last few days we have been in such a rush to get somewhere so today we are just going to take it easy. I need to get the laundry done. Here is some pictures of Sam from last night. 






No comments: