Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Well I ended up getting to go to the movies last night. Janna came and stayed with the kids so I could go. It was a pretty good movie and I had fun with the youth group. We did not get back until 11:45 so we were pretty tired. It then stormed ALL night so we did not get a whole lot of sleep last night. Well the big news around here is that we got a new puppy. You can go ahead and question my sanity because I sure am. We went to town today and we ran several errands. We also had a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel and then we went to Wal-Mart for groceries. We pulled up to Wal-Mart and there were several firemen outside holding these adorable puppies. We could not resist the cute little face. The puppy is about 6 weeks old and is half beagle and half lab. We named her Molly and so far she is a really sweet puppy. I just hope my little do not drive the poor dog crazy. She will be an outside dog but we just have to figure out how to keep her in our yard. Well the girls and the puppy just woke up so I better go rescue the dog. Here are a few pictures. 








No comments: