Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well we did not do much yesterday. The kids and I stayed home. We played outside some with the dog but the kids kept getting really hot from running around. My friend and I walked yesterday afternoon and then I went to Curves. I am feeling the pain from doing that two days in a row. Today we will just be hanging around the house until we go to church tonight. The Direct TV guy is coming between 12-4 to fix our box so I guess we will just wait for him. Right now the kids are eating breakfast and I am watching The Biggest Loser that was taped last night. It was on for three hours so I am glad it was recorded so I can fast forward through most of it. Well the puppy is still a hit around here. Maggie however is not so thrilled with the new puppy. Molly wants to play with Maggie but Maggie goes crazy barking at her. Molly stays outside on a tie out most of the day but we are still trying to figure out something better so she can just run around. Molly spends most of the day whining to come back inside so that is kind of annoying. The kids are also doing pretty good. Emma has a runny nose and is congested but I think it is just allergies. Well here are a few more pictures from the weekend. 




No comments: