Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Well there is not much going on here today. It is once again a rainy day so we stayed inside. The kids slept so good last night. Samuel fell asleep at 5:00 on the couch. In fact he was eating his corn dog one minute and I came back in the living room and he was fast asleep. I just let him sleep on the couch thinking he would wake up after a few hours. He got up twice to use the bathroom but then came back and went back to sleep. Actually one time he got up to go the bathroom and he was still half asleep and he went to the kitchen and started to pull his pants down. Thankfully I caught him before he went in the kitchen floor. Sam kept on sleeping and I put him in the bed at 8:00 and he slept all night. I guess his non-sleeping Sunday night and everything that happened on Monday just wiped him out. Emma went to bed at 7:00 because she did not get an afternoon nap and Chloe went to bed at 8:00. Both girls also slept all night and did not wake up until 7 this morning. The kids are now down for their afternoon nap. I made Sam lay down because of church tonight. Well I better get some things done while the kids are napping. Here are a few pictures from this morning. Sam and Emma came out of the room with Sam's hats on and wanted me to take their picture. The other picture Sam put is arms around the girls and said "Mom take a picture of me with my babies." It was so cute. You can also see the space in Sam's mouth where his tooth used to be. 





No comments: