Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, May 11, 2009

We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday evening Emma and I went back to Wal-Mart to get groceries since we ended up not getting them the first time we went because of the puppy. It was a sweet time with just myself and Emma. I have very little time alone with each of my kids so it was nice. Yesterday after church we went to Jeremy's parents for lunch. We took Molly to church with us and left her in the parsonage because we knew we would be gone most of the afternoon. After lunch Jeremy and I came home and the kids stayed all night with Gran and Papa. Jeremy and I went out last night and it felt so weird not having my arms full of something and not trying to get the kids in and out of places. I also got a good night's sleep and actually slept until about 9:30. I got up and went to Curves and the bank and then came home and got the house cleaned up. Jeremy left when I got home and went to the Christian school to eat lunch with some of the kids from youth group. He is picking the kids up from his parents after he is done. My friend and I are going to walk here in a few minutes and then I am working on getting the laundry done. Well here are a few pictures from the weekend. I have a couple from yesterday but I have not loaded them yet. 



No comments: