Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 209

We are having a pretty good week. Monday was pretty restful. Yesterday was a busy day. We ended up going out to our adoption agency for Chloe's last post placement visit. After the visit we were going to go to the zoo but the were calling for rain so we did not go. We came home and then I went to Curves. I came home and got Jeremy and the kids and went to the church to get the church van and then Jeremy went to the dentist. He called me about 2:00 saying that he was early for his appointment, a week early. Hie appointment was supposed to be next Tuesday. They were able to go ahead and get him in yesterday. Jeremy had several errands to run before our work night in the youth room so he just stayed in town and Sam and I came later to the church. We painted the youth room and got things cleaned up. Tonight starts our big push for the summer in youth group and we are planning on having 50 kids tonight in youth group. Well Jeremy had to get some copies made but when he gets back I am going to exercise and go to the grocery store by myself:) My sister and niece get in tomorrow so we are getting things ready for them. We have a pretty packed week so I am not sure how much I will be blogging this week. I may just try to post a few pictures the next few days. 



No comments: