Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday, May 15, 2009

So today was kinda a weird day. Actually this week has been kind of weird because I was a day ahead of myself all week, so I thought today was Saturday so it was strange. I have gotten really bad about not knowing what day it is and I know it is only going to get worse once Summer gets here. Anyway, I woke up this morning in Emma's bed. I have a vague memory of Sam getting in our bed so I went to Emma's bed. Sam got up and came in our room to use the bathroom but I think he was still asleep. After he went to the bathroom he stood in the door way saying, "mom what did you want? I heard you calling me." I almost told him to go back to bed and say, "yes Lord your servant is listening":) but I knew that would only confuse him more. So when I woke up this morning I had no idea what time it was because there is not a clock in Emma's room. I guess I did not think about looking at a clock because we are on pretty good schedule around here. So we went on with our morning. The kids played and then the girls started getting cranky so I put them down for their morning nap. Just like every day the kids eat lunch after the girls wake up because it is close to lunch time. So the girls woke up and I got their lunch ready. I even ate lunch because I thought it was lunch time. We all got done eating lunch and I finally looked at the clock and it was only 10:40! I could not believe! It felt like we had been up forever. So the rest of our day was off a few hours. When Jeremy got home I went to Curves and then to Wal-Mart for groceries. We were out of just about everything. The kids had to eat some corn flakes that I use for casserole topping for breakfast this morning. Well we have a busy weekend. Our friend is getting married to tomorrow so we are going to the wedding at 11. Then we are going back to the church to work on our youth group fundraiser. We bought the ingredients from Sam's Club to make pizza's and then sold them to people. So we are making the pizza's tomorrow afternoon and then delivering them. After that we are having a movie night at Frank and Jennifer's house. Well Sam is wanting to play a game so I better go. Have a great weekend.




No comments: