Tuesday, June 24, 2008






We had a pretty uneventful day. We slept in a little bit. We got up and ate breakfast. I was able to get the kitchen cleaned and the sheets washed while the kids played in Sam's room. They were both really good today. Not like they are that bad, but they both played nice and Emma did not destroy one thing today:) They ate lunch and I put then down for a nap at about 11. Emma slept in her bed the entire time. Poor girl, here allergies are acting up again. Her little nose has been running the past few days. After nap we played outside in their pool. Well my Weight Watchers thing has not been going so great. I am not gaining weight, but I just cannot get back on the program. So a few days ago I just started counting calories and today I joined Calorie King online. The program online works much little WW online and I did good today with my calories (I guess the day is not over yet). I am hoping that changing things up will help me take off the needed weight. I am making supper and Jeremy will soon be heading out to his softball games. I need to start making a list of things I need to pack for our trip. I know we are not leaving until next Saturday but I have to pack for 3 people for an entire week and I tend to get frantic if I wait until the last minute. Well here are some pictures. Some of them are from Sunday morning. Emma had on an adorable dress, but she would not look at the camera. I kept chasing her around the house but I could not get a good shot. Her new thing is to get a book and climb up on Sam's chair to "read". Oh, they are so fun!

No comments: