Thursday, June 26, 2008

We are having a pretty good day. We all slept until 7:45 (even though Emma was in our bed) and then we got ready and went to the store. We had to go to Sam's Club to get some food for the church's Family Night this Sunday and Jeremy and some of the teen guys are going on a camping trip this weekend that he needed to get food for. The girls are going to Opry Mills tomorrow night for some girl time. We got some lunch at Sam's and then came home to try to get the kids down for a nap. Well Samuel was too excited because we finally got a charger for his tractor. Some friends bought him this tractor for his first Christmas but he was scared to ride it. He rode it a little bit when we moved into the rental house but when we moved into this house we lost the battery charger. So, we finally ordered a new one and it came in the mail this morning. And Emma, well she is another story when it comes to taking a nap. She refuses to sleep in her bed. We put her in there today and let her cry and cry and cry. We finally got her out of bed and she went right to sleep on the couch. Have I mentioned that she is a mess? She is now doing this thing that if she wants something she will stomp her foot while she is pointing and crying for what she wants. Well they both slept for a little bit and we let Sam ride his tractor but the battery was not fully charged so he only could ride it for a few minutes. Emma got a ride in the back of the wagon on the tractor. I then gave Maggie a much needed bath and now I have to listen to Sam asking, "Is my tractor ready?" every 30 seconds. Oh, I forgot to mention that it was 1 year ago today that we got Emma's referral. It seems like a life time ago but then it also just feels like yesterday that we were first introduced to our little girl. 
Well I am going to try to get my house cleaned...AGAIN. I guess the kids and I will hang around here tonight. I have to work tomorrow. Yesterday was kinda a weird day at work. The family I work for had to put their dog (that they have had for 14 years) to sleep. He had bone cancer. So tomorrow I have to run a bunch of errands getting rid of the things that belonged to Jake (the dog). It was pretty sad. He was a really sweet dog. 
Well I also wanted to report that I have stayed within my calorie range the past two days. I hope you do not mind but I am going to use this to report how I am doing. Maybe I stick with it if I am letting people now my progress. 

No comments: