Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It is hard to believe that Jeremy and I were married 8 years ago today! If you do not mind I would like to brag on my husband for a minute. He is a great husband and father. I am very thankful for him. It is amazing, but I think we grew closer as husband and wife during the years of my cancer and the year we were in the process of Sam's adoption. I am blessed that he stood beside me during the most difficult two years of my life. He continued to love me during my horrible mood swings and he still thought I was pretty after gaining 30 pounds. During those years I lost sight of who I was but he still saw me as the woman he married. I am also very thankful for his openness to adopt. I have heard of so many couples where the husband is very hesitant to adopt or choses that he does not want adopted kids. I am also proud of how hard he has worked the past year to finish up his classes do he could be hired by Metro Public Schools. Last summer when he decided to try to finish up I thought it would not happen, but he was diligent and finished. I am very blessed to have a great husband.

No comments: