Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yesterday we found out that there was some corrections that needed to be made to our homestudy. Our social worker called and said that they forgot to add something but I remember reading in our homestudy what they said was not in there (if that makes any sense). So, they found what they were looking for but they said there were still a few little phrases that needed to be changed. SO, our referral did NOT get sent yesterday. Our social worker was fixing the problems last night and was going to overnight the papers to Michigan and was also going to fax the corrections. We are still hoping to meet on Tuesday but it is definitely up in the air right now. We are hoping that the referral was sent out today, but if it does not get mailed today we are hoping it will be sent overnight on Monday and we can still meet Tuesday. We will probably not know anything until Tuesday. Well, the new bed in going good so far. The first night they both slept all night. Emma woke up at 5 but went right back to sleep. Last night Emma cried out at 2:30 but once again went back to sleep in the bed. They both slept until 6, but got in bed with me and we slept until 8:30. They both have not had a nap today so it has been a little crazy. Well Emma had a 30 minute nap but that does not really count. I have been cleaning and getting rid of a lot of stuff last night and today. I also have been moving furniture around in the kids rooms. My friend Jennifer has two girls, ages 7 and 4, and a new baby boy due in the next few weeks. She also has been getting rid of stuff, so she gave us this amazing play kitchen. The kids love it and they have kept themselves occupied themselves all day with it. I will try to get pictures later. Emma has been saying new words almost every day. She is starting to say simple words that Samuel started to say when he started talking so I think she is well on her way of building her vocabulary. Well, Jeremy should be home soon and I am going to go exercise. I wish I could always go in the morning but I guess I will work it in when I can.

No comments: