Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well I guess if you checked my blog today you can probably guess that I do not have any more information about Chloe or when we are going to get our referral. Today felt very familiar to how I spent my days a year ago at this time. I had my phone in my pocket at work just waiting for it to ring with some information about my child. I did get a call around 3:30 from our social worker letting us know that they faxed our homestudy to AIAA and was putting the hard copy in the mail to AIAA, to us, and sending a copy to Immigration. She did not say when we would hear anything and I did not ask because I knew she did not know. Maybe we will hear something tomorrow. 
Well I was up early this morning. I made it to Curves at 5:50. After I exercised I had time to make a Starbucks run. I came home showered and got ready for work and then we went to Springfield to get the van. We switched the kids to the van and then I went on to work. I was about 10 minutes late and I was already tired, so it was a long day. I got home about 5:30 and finished up supper. I actually put a roast in the crock pot so supper was not too difficult. Emma found a pacifier in her room today and has been putting it in her mouth. She is not sucking on it she just thinks it is funny to have it in her mouth. We spent the rest of the evening getting the house cleaned. Jeremy cleaned the carpets today and they look great. Now we have to keep the kids from eating or drinking on the carpet. Well I better get to bed. I am working again tomorrow. Jeremy has a new teacher clinic the rest of the week so two girls from our youth group are keeping the kids the next two days. The kids will have a blast.

No comments: