Friday, July 4, 2008

We had a good day. We woke up around 8:00 and then I made a big breakfast. We ate around 9:30 and then Emma and I went down for a nap at about 10. I did not mean to sleep so long, but we woke up 3 hours later! I guess my body knows that it will not be getting much sleep the next week. After we woke up we went to Wal-Mart for a couple of items and then we went to the church to get one of the vans for our trip. When we got home I took the kids car seats out to wash the covers on them. Well the kids thought it was so neat to have their seats in the house. They sat in them while they watched TV and ate some chips. They played in the seats for over an hour. Well I think I am all packed. We are leaving at 9 in morning. I am very excited to see my sister. My brother-in-law, Aaron, has not met Emma yet so he is in for a treat. We are taking 12 teenagers with us. We will be working at a Homeless Shelter next week . These trips are very tiring but very rewarding and fun. We are only going 6 hours tomorrow and then stopping to stay the night and finish the trip on Sunday. Sam and Emma are staying at my sister's house with Aaron's mom while we are staying at a local church in Oklahoma City. Well I will not be able to post while I am gone but 

No comments: