Friday, July 18, 2008

We are now on plan Z to get our kids to sleep anywhere other than our bed. Last night they slept for a few hours in Sam's bed but Emma woke up screaming. Jeremy went in there and Sam was sprawled out on the entire bed. Emma was trying to push him over but he would not budge. So, she ended up in our bed. We did manage to keep Sam in his bed all night. In fact he did not wake up once. I got up at 5 and went to Curves to exercise when they opened at 6. After I exercised I then went on to work. I was almost to work and I realized that I had both car seats. We have been using the car because the air is not working in the van and the car gets better gas milage. I guess we are going to have the van looked at on Monday. Oh, back to the car seats, Jeremy and the kids were going to meet some friends for lunch so I did not know what to do. Our friends were coming into town from Alabama and we have not seen them in three years. I had to work but Jeremy was going to meet them. So I called Jeremy's dad and they brought the car seat they use to our house. I had to work an eight hour day so I am pretty tired. I was going to exercise tonight but Jeremy has softball tournaments this weekend so I decided to get it in this morning. After work I went to Wal-Mart for some juice and I found some new Thomas the Train pajamas for Sam. That child is getting too big. All of his jammies are getting too small. I came home to find the kids playing with a container that used to hold Maggie's dog treats. Jeremy washed it out and the kids have been playing with it all afternoon. They put sam's trains in it and then try to take turns sitting on it like a chair. They have a thousand toys and they want to play with a dog treat container! Well we are just hanging out at the house tonight. I have to work tomorrow so I guess I will try to get to bed early again tonight. I am going to try to exercise tomorrow before work but I am kinda sore. I guess I will see how I feel in the morning. Oh, Emma has learned how to gargle. That is why her shirt is wet in most of the pictures. She will gargle her juice or milk and most of it then runs out of her mouth. Fun times.

No comments: